Is the physical item any of the following: reactor pressure vessels, on-line fuel charging/discharging machines, complete reactor control rod system, or primary coolant pumps or circulators?


The specified categories of physical items always require a Specific License, per 10 CFR 110.26. Other reactor-related items subject to the NRC may be eligible for a General License.



Final determinations as to export control applicability are made after a full review by the appropriate U.S. Government agency. Use of this Export Compliance Guide does not constitute U.S. Government review, is not DOE/NNSA advice or a determination, and is provided for the user's convenience only.