Consider contacting the DOE/NNSA licensing staff for a determination request. Contact information is provided under 10 CFR 810.4, Communications. The e810 portal may be also be used. Per 10 CFR 810.5, a request for advice or written determination will outline whether the activity/export is outside the scope of 10 CFR 810 or whether a General or Specific Authorization is required.
- 10 CFR Part 810 § 810.4 Communications
- e810 portal
- 10 CFR Part 810 § 810.5 Interpretations
- Part 810 Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance to the Revised Part 810 Regulation: Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities
- 10 CFR Part 810 General Information
- Introduction to 10 CFR Part 810
- US Policy Framework for Civil Nuclear Cooperation with China
Final determinations as to export control applicability are made after a full review by the appropriate U.S. Government agency. Use of this Export Compliance Guide does not constitute U.S. Government review, is not DOE/NNSA advice or a determination, and is provided for the user's convenience only.